The borehole was drilled at Ntcheu secondary school in Gumbu village, T/A Kwaitane Ntcheu District. Funded by our partner from uk Drop of Compassion (DOC). Number of beneficiaries is over 3000.
Problems faced before:
- The students and community people used unsafe water for drinking & washing
- Students and women used to travel long distance if they had to find safe water
- Risks for water borne diseases were so high
How things have changed:
- The community now have safe water hence reduced water borne diseases
- The learners, teachers and people around school now have easy access of water