The Borehole was drilled in Rumphi district in Lusani Village, T/A Chikulamayembe, with the financial support from Drop Of Compassion.
Over 2,000 people are benefiting from this borehole.
Problems that were faced before the Borehole
- There were using unsafe water both drinking and domestic uses.
- People were walking a long distance to fetch water.
- Spread of waterborne diseases were so high.
How things have changed with the Borehole
- People have now access of clean water.
- It has lease the burden of long distance walking to fetch water
- Reduce the spread of waterborne diseases.
- Water sanitation & hygiene has been improved.